Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Easter Bunny!

Well, to start with, I only got a few pics this Easter:( I couldnt find my camera Easter morning when Canaan woke up to find his Easter basket and I had a horrible headache all day and it was raining! Other than that, it was ok. We went to church with my mom and Canaan wouldn't sit still so it was his first time to go to the nursery! I have never left him with someone other than my mom or mom-in-law, so it was hard...for me and Justin, not Canaan. He did great! When we picked him up, he was playing but very happy to see us. We knew the guy that was watching him pretty well, so it wasn't too bad I guess;)

We went to eat over at Justin's grandmother's house and Canaan got to play with his cousin Sanora's bunny! He didn't want to touch it but when we put the bunny in his cage, Canaan kept talking to him and squealing to him through the bars!! It was so cute. I did get that picture but I left my camera over there so it will have to wait. Then we went and visited with my mom, dad and Nicholas. We didn't stay too long because we had to leave to do our sign route, oh so fun.



Of course tryin to explain what Easter is all about to a 1 yr old isnt easy. I told him but he just looked at me and said buhbuh, "bubble". All he wanted was for me to blow bubbles at him:) Next year will be more exciting for him Im sure. Oh and he says new words every day!! Sunday it was buhbuh, for "bubbles" and jack, for "jacket". He is amazing!

No comments: